First impressions aren't easy to erase.
Inductions represent the most teachable moment you will ever have with a new staff member or contractor.
Yet, the majority of companies have an inconsistent or bland approach to induction training that results in new starters feeling undervalued and overwhelmed when they start their new job.
The consequences of a poor induction process are huge. They include difficulties with retaining staff, poor productivity and a suboptimal safety culture.
This 10 page whitepaper will teach you:
- How to make your training messages stick
- What your current induction training program is costing you
- An important technique to improve learning amongst all ages
- A little mistake that cost a Quarry $20,000 a year
- How to make poor induction training a thing of the past!
Download your FREE whitepaper now to greatly improve your workplace inductions.