Download the "How to Raise Awareness of the Importance of being a Murray Goulburn Truck Driver" case study.
"Murray Goulburn Cooperative Co Ltd transport division is unique. Our drivers are not only the delivery or collection person for our company, they are our ambassadors for the business. In many cases, they form the linkage between shareholder suppliers and the factories they supply.
With this in mind the video that we devised, with the help and guidance of Digicast, had to clearly articulate this in the messages we were sending to our driving teams. The importance of the message could not be lost and the team at Digicast were able to keep this front of mind in the production of this training DVD."
Here’s what we did
A 45 minute truck driver training video was created that:
- Explains what the company does and the products it creates.
- Discusses the importance of being a Murray Goulburn ambassador and why being a truck driver is so important to the success of Murray Gouburn.
- Demonstrates all of the important processes including fatigue management, personal hygiene and cleaning the tanker.
- Has each topic as a separate playable chapter, to allow trainees to easily view relevant information, rather than have to scroll through the video.
- Was written in friendly language to make staff feel welcome and to understand the importance of their role at Murray Goulburn.
"We are extremely happy with the DVD’s final presentation."
And here’s what happened
"The DVD has been widely accepted throughout the transport depots across the state.
We have now a consistent message being sent to drivers within the group regardless of their geographic position and this is returning positive results throughout the group.
In many of the depots the DVD is being run on a continuous loop and quite often people whom are not connected with the transport division will pass comment on the DVD as they visit our depots.
We are extremely happy with the DVD’s final presentation its level of professionalism and clear messages. The team at Digicast was courteous and responded to all of our requests and handled the project with care and professionalism and it was a pleasure to work with them on this project."
Brad Close, Transport Manager - Safety & Compliance, Murray Goulburn